“Health 1st’s primary objective is to work in partnership with our customers in order to deliver a high quality, robust and bespoke Occupational Health service.”
Our approach is to support and educate management at all levels to manage their staff with confidence when physical and psychological problems affect their employee’s ability to attend work or perform to a high level. In turn this promotes a proactive approach to the reduction of sickness absence within the business.
We also help ensure that appropriate and timely health surveillance and screening needs have been assessed and implemented.
The provision of an Occupational Health service through Health 1st will deliver the following benefits:
- Demonstration of the organisation’s commitment to its employees’ health and wellbeing as part of its corporate identity
- Maximising good health and wellbeing in the workforce with associated enhanced levels of performance, productivity and attendance
- Compliance in relation to occupational health and safety and employment legislation, with the key benefit of risk reduction
- Motivated employees who feel supported in attaining and practicing healthier behaviours at home and at work
- Employees and contractors who are supported in their recovery if they are in the unfortunate position of being ill or injured
- Cost savings from reduced sickness absence and associated management and cover costs